Walk-In Safe Shelters
This model is ideal for an embankment area. It benefits include:
- ALL COMPONENTS MEET OR EXCEEDS FEMA 320 AND ICC500 GUIDELINES
- Inside Dimensions is six 6’x8’x7’1″ Holds 14-15 people
- Handicap accessible with doorway being constructed per the American Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 100% Waterproofed (excluding condensation)
- Specialized Concrete Design curing out over 7,800 # in 28 days
- Crystalline Admixture added to concrete to ensure product is waterproof.
- Inside Treated with two (2) coats of Masonry Waterproofing
- 4 ½ – 5” Wall Thickness
- Walls Reinforced with 3/8″ Rebar 12″ on center
- 10 Gauge Steel Door with Three (3) Point Locking System
- Door Gasketed, Sealed and Padlockable
- Dual 4″ Ventilation System with Insect Screens
Interested in our Walk-Down Shelters?
Looking for a shelter that can be tucked out of sight? Click the button below for more info on Walk-Down Shelters.
Our Walk-In Shelters are built to withstand any storm in North America. We have put our shelters through strenuous testing to insure the Quality, Safety, and Durability of our product. YOUR safety is our priority.
Our storm shelters go through extreme testing to insure the safety of your lives.
Additional Features are available, at an extra cost, to make your storm shelter more hospitable.
Wind Turbine Topper – to provide added ventilation inside of your shelter.
Electrical Conduit – Allows for you to hook electricity directly into your unit